Godrej River Green At Manjri, Pune
Godrej River Greens Pune is another valuable residential project of Godrej Properties in Pune city. Home seekers in Pune who are looking for a lavish property equipped with high-end specifications and outstanding modern amenities can find their dream home in the splendid township development, Godrej River Greens Pune. Having a home at such an excellent location wouldn’t be just mesmerizing. This new venture has been launched by Godrej builder to offer a serene and happening life in Pune. At a reasonable price, make your address in this lovely city where lifestyle is superbly awesome.
Download Free E-Brochure To Get Special OFFER
Godrej properties in Kharadi, Godrej RiverGreens At Manjri, Pune
Manjari is known for its pollution-free and open green
spaces. With the proposed DP road*, it is set to provide
swift connectivity to Kharadi and prominent educational,
IT and social hubs making it a sought after housing
destination. Manjari is envisioned to be a smart,
sustainable and future-ready solution for a convenient
At Boulevard, Manjari Pune Presents 2 BHK & 3 BHK Luxury Residences WHERE LIFE BLOOMS BY THE RIVERSIDE
Pre-book today & avail pre-launch Benefits The Most Tremendous Launch of Pune is here.
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 120–year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across approximately 14.36 million square meters (147 million square feet) in 12 cities.
In the last 5 years, Godrej Properties has received over 200 awards and recognitions, including the “Real Estate Company Of The Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015, ‘Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability’ for the year 2015 by Institute Of Directors (IOD), “Most Reliable Builder for 2014” at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014, “Innovation Leader in Real Estate” award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014 and “Popular Choice – Developer of the Year” award by ET NOW in 2013.
29+ Luxury Amenities
It's not just amenities we concern you life should be more secure and comfortable
Bio Matric Device
27*7 CCTV Monitering
Video Door Phone
Anti Skid Tiels
Spa and Salon
GPS Tracker For Kids
Download Free E-Brochure To Get Special OFFER
Luxury home is not about buying expensive things; it’s about living in a way where you appreciate things.
2 bhk flats in Kharadi – A Home Just the way you want
Buying a Godrej properties in Kharadi 2 bhk flat in Pune? You need to not worry at all! With the development in real estate, Pune has become home to a lot of new projects. If you are looking for a project to invest in, Pune is the right place to be. When buying a 2 bhk flat in Pune, you will find everything that you are looking for. Here’s how:
Life moves at full speed when you have to balance family and work. In order to balance it better, it is always a good idea to invest in a 2 bhk flat that fits your family’s requirement. People who invest in real estate come with a certain mindset and buying a 2 bhk flat in Pune ensures that you have a place for your family. 2 bhk flats are perfect for small families as there is enough space for everyone and all requirements of a family are fulfilled.
The Budget Spectrum
When investing in a 2 bhk flat in Pune, it is natural to be concerned about the budget of your investment. Pune offers you so many options when it comes to buying a property that you will find ample of options in your budget. Buying a house is a big deal for everyone, especially people who are buying their first home and for this, Pune is perfect as you won’t have to exceed your budget to get a home you desire.
Close to Weekend Destination
A 2 bhk flat in Pune doesn’t just remain flat but it is also a home. This means that people who live in the 2 bhk flat in Pune will make a home here and it only makes sense that they get to explore all the places in and around their home. Pune is located close to various weekend destinations, making it possible for families to enjoy the beauty and adventure of living in the Godrej properties in Kharadi.
6 Reasons To Invest in a 2BHK Flat
Pune, the second largest city of Maharashtra, is ranked number one city in India in terms of “ease of living ranking index”. Being a growing cosmopolitan, various new areas of the city are being developed. Pune is a locality in the North-Eastern part of Pune, witnessing tremendous growth. Here are six reasons to invest in a 2BHK flat in Pune.
1. Apartment Prices
Pune is an expensive city when compared to other IT hubs. But the newly developed vicinities like Pune are comparatively cheaper than the city centre. The price of Godrej properties in Kharadi 2 BHK flat in Pune is quite less compared to flats in other parts of Pune.
2. Great Connectivity
Pune boasts of excellent connectivity with all the major urban areas in Pune like Kharadi, Viman Nagar, Wagholi, Yerwada, Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon Park, etc. The airport is also located quite close to Pune. There are an auto hub and a railway station nearby which offers cheap and convenient transportation facilities. 2 BHK flat in Kharadi
3. Mixed Culture
When you buy a Godrej property in Kharadi 2 BHK flat in Pune, you will live in a multicultural place. Unlike old areas where locals reside, Pune has people coming from various parts of India. With new residential projects coming up in the home, people who have newly migrated to Pune, find it a great option. The result is a complete mix of multilingual people staying in the same complex or locality. 2 BHK flat in Kharadi
Pune is a green oasis within the crowded urban area of Pune. Imagine living in a 2 BHK flat in Kharadi, surrounded by hills and greenery. Who would not want an apartment in the lap of nature but close to development? You could say it offers the best of both worlds. 2 BHK flat in Kharadi
5. IT Parks
Except for Hinjewadi, almost all IT parks are located nearby. Even when you already reside in greater Pune or Mumbai, a property within 20 km of the major IT parks of Pune is an excellent investment. You could quickly put it on rent to people looking for a rented apartment or invest in it for sale in the future. It is not nuclear science to conclude that the price of a 2 BHK flat in Pune will increase leaps and bounds in the future.
6. Many Upcoming Residential Projects
Pune has witnessed enormous growth in the last few years, with various prestigious projects coming up in the area. The high interest of developers is due to the availability of land coupled with the enormous potential of the place. The Government is encouraging the development of the infrastructure of Pune. All these factors have contributed to doing available new affordable housing projects in Pune & Godrej properties in Kharadi. 2 BHK flat in Kharadi
Godrej properties in Kharadi, an ongoing project in Pune, is a dream residential apartment envisioned by the reputed Godrej properties in Kharadi is synonymous with exceptional living in a natural setting. Godrej properties in Kharadi is strategically located to offer connectivity in the lap of nature. It provides a calm and relaxed atmosphere as well as proximity to the Pune life. The beautifully landscaped Godrej properties in Kharadi with of the art flats offers 2 BHK flats in Kharadi
- Swimming pool with deck
- Multipurpose play court
- Party lawn
- Kids play area
- Senior citizen park
- Meditation area
- Buffet area
- Safety and Security
Some of the reasons why Pune real estate has been seeing growth momentum are
- Over increasing IT industry in Pune – like Hinjewadi, Magarapatta City, Godrej properties in Kharadi etc etc
- Proximity to Mumbai makes it one of the best alternatives /. Areas like Godrej properties in Kharadi, Hinjewadi, Wakad, Aundh have direct connectivity via Highway and it takes around 3 hours to reach Mumbai
- Proposed Ring Road and Metro makes the city prospects better in future
- Pune has been witnessing growth in high paying jobs and hence paying capacity is increasing over the timer
- Weather is good, another small factor if you want to count in
- Those who are in Mumbai, are investing heavily in Pune especially Godrej properties in Kharadi as Mumbai real estate is out of reach
- Over the last few years, the PUNE area has been expanding like anything from all the sides.. Hinjewadi and the nearby area have already seen huge expansion, PCMC area, On the Hadapsar side again Godrej properties in Kharadi, Saswad etc and on the Katraj side, again due to nice Bangalore highway you can see amazing expansion .. so the diameter has already increased 2-3 times from last 10-15 yrs (saying by gut feeling)
All these reasons overall are contributing to high real estate prices.
2)what is the benefit of homes in Pune
Pune is a sought-after real estate destination which has been witnessing immense growth and development over the last few years. From affordable housing and mid-size apartments to luxury villas and super-luxury categories, Godrej properties in Kharadi offers plenty of residential housing options to homebuyers.
Despite the economic challenges in the past, Pune’s real estate has been consistently performing well, making it an excellent real estate investment option in Godrej properties in Kharadi.
If you are looking to purchase flats in Hinjewadi, you may want to explore supreme residential townships such as Godrej properties in Kharadi, Shapoorji Pallonji Joyville.
Top benefits of purchasing a property in Pune:
A primary reason which makes Pune a thriving real estate hotspot is its excellent infrastructure. In the last few years, many of the city’s sleepy suburbs have witnessed significant improvement and transformed into rapidly developing areas.
This has resulted in the launch of new residential housing projects by leading developers in these newly developed areas.
IT Park Development
Pune prides itself on its massive IT hubs that offer plenty of job opportunities to not just the IT professionals but job seekers in other fields too. Big IT hubs such as Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, EON IT Park, and Pune IT Park, among others are known to housetop multinational companies.
Moreover, the Pune Municipal Corporation has approved new IT parks in Baner, Godrej properties in Kharadi, and Aundh. This move is set to generate 1 lakh square feet of IT space in the city. The property prices are likely to see a rise with this move.
Pune plays host to world-class schools, colleges, educational institutions and universities, which makes it appealing for students from all over. Renowned institutions such as Symbiosis International and International School of Business are among the top names offering excellent programs to the students.
The presence of these education hubs has further fuelled the growth of social infrastructure in the prime areas, ultimately leading to an increased demand for residential housing.
Fast-Track Pune Metro
Some key projects in the pipeline include the third phase of the metro between Shivajinagar and Hinjewadi. The project is expected to result in value appreciation of real estate properties in the neighbouring areas and provide easy connectivity.
How do I search for the best property in Pune?
Godrej properties in Kharadi is an emerging real estate destination featuring high on the list of many prospective homebuyers. Being a bustling cosmopolitan with enviable IT hubs and education sectors, it appeals to professionals and students alike.
As an increasing number of people continue to relocate to the city for better career prospects, Pune is witnessing a rise in demand for residential housing godrej properties in Kharadi.
Are you looking to purchase flats in Godrej properties in Kharadi? You may want to consider excellent residential properties such as godrej properties in Kharadi.
This guide can help you purchase the best property in Pune:
- Purchasing a property is one of the most significant financial commitments you may make. It helps to chalk a detailed budget before you decide to invest in a property to know how much you can afford to spend.
- Remember to account for long-term affordability of the house by factoring in costs such as maintenance, interior revamping, painting, etc.
- It is easy to get distracted by a more luxurious property which does not fit in your budget. The key is to understand your housing needs and stick to the properties that meet your criteria.
- There is no point in purchasing a property if the location is not right. For example, if you are a working professional, you may want to look for places closer to the office which enjoy easy connectivity.
- You can check the internet and search over a large geographical area to identify the lowest price localities. This can help you sort the properties according to their price and select the ones that fit in your range.
- If it is possible for you to stay at the selected locality for a short period before you purchase the property, you may try it out. This can give you a hands-on experience of living in the neighbourhood and help you make an informed decision.
- It is a wise idea to personally visit the top three properties on your list to view them up close. This way, you can confirm the exact specifications of the apartment before you buy it.
- Lastly, before you seal the deal, do not forget to check the credibility of the developer and how their past projects have fared.
If you wish to invest in a property in Pune like Godrej properties in Kharadi, you can avail a home loan also.
What to Consider When Looking for a Property in Pune?
Who does not dream of owning a beautiful home with modern luxury? Finding the right property is not hard but it requires proper research and analysis of different factors.
Real estate in Pune is gaining attention from investors and people who are looking for the dream home can find Godrej properties in Kharadi the best option.
This property is providing the prominent homes for people with all the modern amenities and is the well-connected place from important areas of Pune.
This property is designed considering the qualities of a modern lifestyle in mind. The property is accessible through both rail and road that making it an excellent place to live. Here are a few factors that should be considered when looking for the right property –
Choose the best location and builder: Location definitely matters when you consider a property. Godrej properties in Kharadi is located in the popular area of Pune and is the perfect place to access from any part of Pune.
The property is also accessible from important highways. Check the reputation of the builder as this will ensure that you get the high-quality property without any stress of license, registration and possession.
Visit the site and location: Before making the final deal, visit the property, check the construction, amenities and locality.
Analyse budget and loan approval: It is best to know your budget. Gather information on the loan facilities and be prepared financially then decide on the right property that fits in your budget. You can get a home loan to finance your home, Home loan in the best option to finance your dream home. before avail a loan check your home loan eligibility first.
Buying a property is a significant decision that can change your life. So be careful and consider these factors to pick the right property.
- Property value appreciation: Property in Pune has shown the maximum amount of capital value appreciation amongst metros of India, from 2011 to 2014. The trend, experts say, is likely to continue as the city offers growth opportunities for the services and manufacturing industries.
The city, known to be an upper-middle-class city, has most appreciation in properties in the mid and high-end segments. Assurance of growth in property value is what every homebuyer looks for. The city is also showing signs of growth and emergence of peripheral areas like Godrej properties in Kharadi, Pirangut and Punawale. The areas offer a mix of affordable properties as well as the promise of good value appreciation.
- High construction activity: There is a large number of under-construction properties in Pune, making it easy for a buyer to pick and choose a property. Most of the projects offer mid and high-end investment opportunities without burning a hole in the pocket of the home buyers. Majority of property in Pune comes at affordable rates. If you are looking for a nice home to settle down in Pune, new areas are the best to invest in. Not only do they offer a good living space, they also offer it in a clean and green area with growing infrastructure.
- Small and clean city: Long before prices of property in Pune skyrocketed, it used to be the second home destination for people in Mumbai. Even as the city has developed leaps and bounds in terms of income potential, it still lives up to its other titles like the ‘cultural capital of Maharashtra’, 2 BHK flat in Kharadi as it offers enough in terms of entertainment like plays and old-world regional cinema. 2 BHK flat in Kharadi It is also not overpopulated like many other metros and has retained the lush green nature it always had. All these make Pune a city that you would like to live in with all the urban advantages.
- Developing infrastructure: Pune also has quite a few infrastructure projects lined up that would help in two ways—making the life easier for its residents and also provide for the emerging new real estate areas and opportunities. The largest among these infrastructural projects is the new airport that is under development at Rajgurunagar. A long delayed project, this new airport will replace the current airport that doesn’t suffice the need of this growing city.
Is Real Estate a Good Investment
Today, real estate is one of the most sought after business sectors of the world. It plays a critical role in representing a country’s national economic health and other parameters such as the GDP. In India, the real estate sector is the second largest contributor to employment generation, after agriculture.
Current real estate scenario in India
The real estate sector in India has grown in importance since the liberalization of the economy. The emergence of the middle class, nuclear families, suburbanization, rising housing needs and loans are the fundamental factors that supplement residential and commercial real estate growth.
Indian household saving rates have increased due to disposable income. The right way to leverage these savings is to invest them in a commodity that guarantees wealth creation in the future.
Government Policies in India
In the light of the changing economy, many government initiatives have come into play such as NBFC’s, PMAY, National Urban Housing Fund, that help people with their housing needs.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an initiative by the Government of India that promises affordable housing solutions by March 2022. With all these new macro policies coming in, affordable housing has become an achievable goal which means more and more people are looking for houses to buy.
Foreign Direct Investment in India
The importance of Foreign Direct Investment for developing nations cannot be undermined. It brings in an inflow of resources, technological advancement and drives economic growth to a higher trajectory. The Government of India has recognized the need for FDI in India and has liberalized it for the real estate sector, allowing an investment of up to 100% for certain developmental projects. These sectors include housing, townships, new construction projects and built-up infrastructure.
Private Equity and Venture Capital investments in the real estate have amounted up to 1.47 billion US dollars between January and March 2019.
This is great for buyers as there is increased transparency and due diligence standards are met.
Demographics such as population and urbanization have played an important part in the rising demand for residential, commercial and retail real estate.
According to a recent report, India is leading the four fast-growing countries within the real estate sector followed by Brazil, Russia and China with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2% in the 2014-2018 period.
This indicates that it is currently a good time to buy property since the development of new, affordable properties is on the rise.
Advantages of investing in real estate in India
1. Tax exemptions in real estate in India are one of the best ways to attain wealth. It makes it easier to reduce tax liabilities. Listed below are some of the tax benefits one can enjoy
- Section 24 – this section, one can claim exemptions on the interest paid on home loans.
- Section 80 C – section 80C, one can claim tax benefits on repayment of the principal amount.
- Depreciation – estate protects your wealth as you can write off part of the value of the asset, thus reducing your tax burden.
2. Appreciating Asset
- the long run, the value of real estate assets are predicted to be on the rise and will remain to be high yielding. A part of this is because India is rapidly globalizing, thereby creating more alliances and opportunities for people to live in the country.
3. Good Long Term Investment
- estate investment is deemed to be a safe investment option since it is not just an asset for the future, but also a usable commodity in the present. It has been and continues to be a good long term investment as compared to stocks and derivatives in terms of the steadiness.
Verdict – To Invest or Not to Invest in Real Estate in India
India in line to become the 2nd largest economy in the world in 2030, taking over the U.S., your real estate investment will be not only safe but also rewarding. The advantages or benefits of real estate investment in India are plenty. With exemptions on taxes, the role of the government policies and FDI, the real estate market is moving towards being more affordable.
A good amount of due diligence, market research and guidance can go a long way when it comes to investing in real estate. Apart from a great wealth-building strategy, real estate also provides a buyer with security. Growing one block at a time, the real estate industry is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 11%. With this kind of growth, real estate in India is an attractive market to invest in.
The Union Government too has released funds for the infrastructure of this city, 2 BHK flats in Kharadi which includes working on a bus rapid transit system. Moreover, projects that are funded by Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) including the development of heritage sites, are currently underway.
- Top properties in Pune: A number of top builders made Pune their home after premium real estate demand shot up in the city. Lodha Belmondo on the – Highway is a top project that has homes of all sizes starting from 850 sq ft, 1BHK to independent houses with five bedrooms. The prices range from Rs 39 lakhs to Rs 10 crore. This project also has 680 sq. ft. studio apartments priced at Rs 45 lakhs. Mystic, Hinjewadi is yet another upcoming giant project, which offers 2 BHK apartments at Rs 58 lakhs and 3BHK apartments at Rs 99 lakhs. Also, Gayatree Legacy, a high-rise property for sale in Moshi area, has 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that range between Rs 32 lakh and Rs 48 lakh.
We see that the time is right to invest in property in Pune, as going ahead, the prices will be soaring high.
2 BHK flat in Kharadi
2 bhk flats in Kharadi ready possession, 2 bhk flats in Kharadi kothrud, 2 bhk flats in Kharadi for rent, 2 bhk flats in Kharadi below 50 lakhs, 2 bhk flats in Kharadi below 40 lakhs, 2 bhk flats in Kharadi Manjari road, 2 bhk flat in Kharadi up to 25 lakhs, 2 bhk flat in Kharadi low price, Godrej properties in Kharadi
Godrej river greens review, Godrej Manjari Pune, Godrej river greens kharadi, Godrej properties, Godrej boulevard Manjari Pune, Godrej river greens floor plan, river green Godrej